With the "Master in Sports Coaching" Course we will learn to use our template as more than just a team. A block well led from the figure of the coach, the technical staff, the sports coordinators and the sports director of the entire project.
The job of a Coach is to maintain order at all times , coordinate the actions of our team and see in each situation how a player reacts and follow up properly .
All together with the ability to improve them with a good training base , physical recovery sessions and mental relaxation tasks. You have to know when you need to squeeze the equipment and when you must maintain a wise recovery .
Discover the keys and strategies to manage groups, maintain motivation and leadership to achieve the objectives set. The coach's figure goes beyond that of the football coach .
All sports coaching tools in one course. And not only that: also how and when to apply them, by the best of the field. Learn with them and this course to be an expert in SPORTS COACHING , optimizing the individual and collective performance of the players, improving your management and personal management skills, and developing the proper functioning of organizations.
With this superior course of FUTBOLLAB you will reinforce your knowledge, and also your conviction. You can learn how the mind of an athlete works and internalize communication skills of coaching.
What the players think, how to lead and motivate them, and the tools for it. A course that will allow you to know real cases to practice and apply training while you are making progress in learning. Created so that its structure is simple and its contents cover everything you need to know.
DARE WITH COACHING!
1. COACHING: The work to be done in the person (6 ECTS credits)
- I. The importance of emotional intelligence.
- Know how to analyze and accept them: strengths and weaknesses.
- Optimism in the face of adversity.
- How to transform negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Manage individual and group emotions.
- Overcome and know how to manage negative feelings.
- Commitment as part of responsibility, positive thinking.
- The importance of feedback.
- Self motivation techniques.
- II. Educate, train, work talent through emotional intelligence.
- Analyze what are our barriers and limits.
- Adapt to changing situations.
- Know how to accept aspects that do not add people to the group.
- Work to overcome adversities, the work of defeat.
- Know how to decide, how and when.
2. Self-assessment of the status of the group and the people who form it (6 ECTS credits)
3. COACHING: The work to be done in the athlete (6 ECTS credits)
- I. Seeking improvement in work and results.
- Coordination of the mind and body.
- Work, magnify, through the positive attitude in the way of thinking about sports performance.
- Sensations as an essential part of performance.
- Know what our limitations are.
- Promote, work, motivate aspects that can be an opportunity.
- Ways to work motivation.
- Motivational training methodology.
- Optimism as an essential part in injury recovery.
- Know how to lose, know how to win
- II. Positive attitude in the search for better performance.
- Observe as an essential part of the improvement.
- Know how to learn, know how to internalize techniques for improving sports performance.
- Be positive as an essential element in the search for performance.
- Erase negative thoughts, believe in achieving the goal.
- The complacency, element to eliminate.
- Communication between team members as a motivating part.
- III. NLP applied to sport.
- Relaxation techniques
- Circle of excellence.
- Click pattern.
- Association / dissociation techniques.
- External support as motivational elements.
- Intuition work as an essential part of performance.
- IV. Eliminate internal aspects that slow performance.
- Know, want to erase the negative aspects, the fear of not achieving the objective.
- Emotions and their potential.
- Know how to treat anxiety and make it a tool towards the goal, work of conversion of this towards optimism.
- The states of confidence to achieve objectives.
- Search to adapt simulation situations to what will happen in the competition.
- V. Lead, mark the way.
- Who is a leader and what conditions do you have.
- Generator of principles and ways of acting.
- Know how to win the group, know what the group needs.
- Elements that cause the leader to lose weight and influence.
- Ways to lead a group.
- SAW. Motivation as an essential part of the process.
- The effectiveness in communication for the achievement of performance.
- Know how to listen and let them see what you hear.
- Mark what are the guidelines to get the improvement.
- Learn from positive and negative situations.
- Manage success and failure.
- The team, creating their own personality.
- Set the goal to achieve.
- Be proficient in the positive aspects, minimize the negative ones, know how to get a sum value to the process.
- The trust of members and groups as part of the leadership.
- Help continues to the group.
- Types of leaders
4.The sports coach (6 ECTS credits)
- I. Learn to train others and self-train with specific skills and discipline.
- II. Design the future facing changes and resistance, developing basic skills.
- III. Know how to communicate through the example.
- IV. Respect personal spaces and take away the pressure.
- V. Help, collaboration in personal experiences that affect the performance of athletes. Control, management and sports emotional independence.
- SAW. Analysis of the competition, deciding when to work on intensities in motivation and confidence.
- VII. Know how to manage the potential of the group and the people who form it.