The middle level PRESENT of sports coach in football, level 1, is a official academic qualification approved and regulated by Royal Decree 320/2000, of 3 March and Royal Decree 1913/1997 of 19 December.
It corresponds to the first level for the obtaining of the degree of average degree of technical technician in soccer. These teachings have been designed in order to equip students with sufficient knowledge to enable them to exercise their functions competently.
According to this generic objective, emphasis is placed on achieving a complete formation, with a balance between the theoretical and practical character of it, so that the training process is linked to the scientific-technical and social reality of football.
Access requirements Medium grade (Level 1 / Initial Cycle):
To access the first level or the initial cycle, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a bachelor's degree in compulsory secondary education (or equivalent to academic purposes) or have passed the university entrance exam for adults over 25 years. People who do not meet these requirements must pass the specific course for access to medium-grade cycles or a general access test. To enter, you must be at least 17 years old in the year in which you take the test.
- Overcome a specific test.
Professional Profile Definition
The undergraduate degree in sports technician in soccer, level 1, certifies that its holder possesses the necessary skills to make the initiation to football, as well as to promote this sport.
After obtaining level 1 of this intermediate level, the sports football coach will exercise his activity in the field of sports initiation. Act in a public or private body related to the practice of football. The different types of entities or companies where they can perform their functions are:
- Sports initiation schools and centers
- Sports clubs and associations
- Sports federations
- Sports patronages
- Sports service companies
- Schools (extracurricular activities)
Number of teaching hours: 475 hours
- Anatomical and physiological bases of sport I
- Psychopedagogical bases of teaching and training I
- Sports training I
- Sociological foundations of sport I
- Sports organization and legislation I
- First aid and hygiene in sport I
- Theory and sociology of sport I
- Professional Development I
- Equipment management I
- Methodology of football teaching and coaching I
- Physical Preparation I
- Rules of the game I
- Sports Safety I
- Tactics and game systems I
- Individual and collective technique I
- Computing I
- English I
- Sports for the disabled I
Block practical training
- Instruct on the fundamental principles of soccer technique and tactics
- Driving and accompanying the team during sports practice
- Ensure the safety of athletes and apply first aid if necessary
- Carry out the teaching of football, following the objectives, content, resources and evaluation methods, according to the general programming of the activity.
- Instruct students on the basic techniques and tactics of football, using the appropriate equipment and materials, demonstrating movements and gestures according to reference models.
- Evaluate its level the progression of learning, identify the errors of technical and tactical execution of the athletes, their causes and apply the methods and means necessary for their correction, preparing them for the later stages of sports technification.
- Teach the use of specific facilities of football fields.
- Report on appropriate clothing for soccer practice.
- Select, prepare and supervise the teaching material.
- Exercise control of the group, cohesive and energizing the activity.
- Teach and enforce the basic rules of football regulations.
- Motivate students on technical progress and improvement the physical condition.
- Transmitting to sportsmen the norms, values and ethical contents of sports practice.
- Introduce athletes in healthy sports practice.
- Prevent the most frequent injuries in football.
- Apply emergency assistance if necessary following the protocols and established guidelines.
- Control the availability of existing healthcare.
- Organize the transfer of the sick or injured person, in case of emergency, in safety conditions and using the most appropriate system to the injury and level of severity.
- Collaborate with the medical assistance services of the sports facility.
- Detect technical information related to your professional functions
- Description: Through this service you can request the approval or validation of non-university degrees obtained abroad.
- Recipients: Non-university graduates who have studied abroad.
- Requirements: All the documents that are contributed to this procedure must be official and be issued by the competent authorities for this, in accordance with the legal system of the country in question.
- Deadline for submission: Deadline for submission permanently
- How to do it: The service is accessed for downloading, printing and filling in the document for later presentation in a public register.
More information about this procedure or service:
People who pass the first level or cycle obtain a certificate that allows you to access:
- At the second level
- To the world of work